The below are the Subsidiaries of Industrial Sector in Al-Mutawa Holdings
1. Verify operational quality and report of all existing ESP surface equipment, recording ammeters and connections, and report all repairs needed, listed individually by well.
2. Provide technical and physical assistance to connect all ESP transmittable data to SCADA and insure that correct data output is provided to SCADA system.
3. Operate and adjust ESP operation.
4. Monitor and adjust ESP re-starts per.
5. Inform Client and Head office immediately when any ESP related problems or safety problems are found.
6. Provide monthly report to detailing ESP operational status quality, services activity, run times, and repairs for all ESP wells.
7. Provide Client witnessed Dismantle Inspection and Failure Analysis (DIFA) of all pulled equipment and provide DIFA report if required.
8. Check, control and record all integrity reading of the ESP system.
9. Joints & thread knowledge is required.
10. Strong oral and written communication skills.. Strong problem-solving skills.
11. Electrical experience on 3 PH480and single PH 120v.
12. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams.
13. 5 + Years of experience in maintenance related experience in ESP Artificial Lift Services, Pumps (Pumps, Motor, Seals) performance testing, assembly and dismantling.
14. ARAMCO Experience is an advantage.
5 + Years of experience
Khursaniya gas plant
Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university. with at least 3 years study
Indian or Filipino or Saudi
1. Knowledgeable in plant anatomy, plant propagation and cultivation.
2. Experienced in nursery management.
3. Understand in the operation of greenhouse and nursery.
4. Shall be fluent in oral and written English.
5. Age is not more than 40 years old.
5 Years experience
bachelor degree or diploma in Horticulture or Agriculture
Indian or Filipino.
1. Having all required HSE training and certificates.
2. Preferably Aramco approved.
3. Shall be fluent in oral and written English.
4. Age is not more than 40 years old.
bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
Indian or Filipino
1). Shall have a strong sense of responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project.
2). Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding
status of project.
3). Manages subcontractors and employees within the scope of billable project revenue.
7 years of experience in managing landscape and irrigation system projects.
bachelor degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional in using Microsoft office applications (Excel-Word).
- Preferred to have English language skills.
1) Receive customer enquiries by phone and log them to the system.
2) Passing them on to the appropriate department.
3) Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
4) Market the service through phone .
5) Taking orders. Arranging services for customers.
6) Follow up with customers to get their feedback and input, (after sale services) .
7) She should answer to customers calls till 8:00 pm.
3 years’ Experience in Costumer Service Care
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Saudi ( Female )
He will be responsible to manage the assigned projects and need to provide daily operational feed back to the
Operation Manager, He has to communicate with each project heads and need to provide necessary advises to
them with the coordination of OM for the project daily operations. Need to communicate with our supporting
divisions to get support for our operational activities. checking and approving employees time sheets.
minimum 5 years’ experience Description
1) Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, and/or to monitor construction activities.
2) Design agricultural machinery components and equipment, using computer-aided design
3) Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure adequate performance.
4) Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, river control, and ground and surface water resources.
5) Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
6) Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites.
Bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering
Performs various duties related to the inspection of landscape construction and maintenance work performed by contractors; performs field inspections of irrigation and landscaping.
Inspects construction of irrigation and landscape improvements.
Monitors irrigation systems including: water use audits, irrigation system scheduling, well systems, meter use reports, renovation and rehabilitation, and emergency repairs.
Performs administrative tasks associated with the administering of private landscape maintenance contracts, as well as privately constructed landscape improvements.
Reviews, corrects, and ensures completeness of landscape plan submitting and as-built plans.
Maintains records of inspection work.
Performs other related work as required.
Document non conformance to specifications, codes and standards, and may be asked to participate in determining appropriate resolution.
Will have knowledge of both the work processes of Architectural Works Inspector and also the use of CAD systems used to manage documentation of the works.
Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
5 year in Landscape
Diploma in related field. Nationality: Any
Handling Cash flow.
Min 2 Years
High School and above.
AutoCAD 2d, 3rd, Revit, Sketch up, MS office, Photoshop
Min 4-5 yrs of experience
Bachelor of architecture
1. Experience in manufacturing of gauges. 2. Fluent English.
Min 10 Years
Instrumentations / Mechanical Graduate.
Philippines / Indian / Nepal