The below are the Subsidiaries of Industrial Sector in Al-Mutawa Holdings
1). Shall have a strong sense of responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project.
2). Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding
status of project.
3). Manages subcontractors and employees within the scope of billable project revenue.
7 years of experience in managing landscape and irrigation system projects.
bachelor degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional in using Microsoft office applications (Excel-Word).
- Preferred to have English language skills.
1) Receive customer enquiries by phone and log them to the system.
2) Passing them on to the appropriate department.
3) Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
4) Market the service through phone .
5) Taking orders. Arranging services for customers.
6) Follow up with customers to get their feedback and input, (after sale services) .
7) She should answer to customers calls till 8:00 pm.
3 years’ Experience in Costumer Service Care
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Saudi ( Female )
He will be responsible to manage the assigned projects and need to provide daily operational feed back to the
Operation Manager, He has to communicate with each project heads and need to provide necessary advises to
them with the coordination of OM for the project daily operations. Need to communicate with our supporting
divisions to get support for our operational activities. checking and approving employees time sheets.
minimum 5 years’ experience Description
1) Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, and/or to monitor construction activities.
2) Design agricultural machinery components and equipment, using computer-aided design
3) Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure adequate performance.
4) Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, river control, and ground and surface water resources.
5) Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
6) Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites.
5 Years experience
Bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering
Performs various duties related to the inspection of landscape construction and maintenance work performed by contractors; performs field inspections of irrigation and landscaping.
Inspects construction of irrigation and landscape improvements.
Monitors irrigation systems including: water use audits, irrigation system scheduling, well systems, meter use reports, renovation and rehabilitation, and emergency repairs.
Performs administrative tasks associated with the administering of private landscape maintenance contracts, as well as privately constructed landscape improvements.
Reviews, corrects, and ensures completeness of landscape plan submitting and as-built plans.
Maintains records of inspection work.
Performs other related work as required.
Document non conformance to specifications, codes and standards, and may be asked to participate in determining appropriate resolution.
Will have knowledge of both the work processes of Architectural Works Inspector and also the use of CAD systems used to manage documentation of the works.
Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
5 year in Landscape
Diploma in related field. Nationality: Any
Handling Cash flow.
Min 2 Years
High School and above.
AutoCAD 2d, 3rd, Revit, Sketch up, MS office, Photoshop
Min 4-5 yrs of experience
Bachelor of architecture
1. Experience in manufacturing of gauges. 2. Fluent English.
Min 10 Years
Instrumentations / Mechanical Graduate.
Philippines / Indian / Nepal